how to make pizza bagels!
1 Plain Bagel
Spaghetti or Pizza Sauce
1/4 c. Cheese (sprinkled on top)
Additional Toppings opt.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter one plain bagel then place as much sauce ontop of the bagel's surface.
- Add the 1/4 cup of cheese generously on top of the bagel. (I used two different types of cheese, but this is optional)
- Add toppings.
- Place bagel onto pan and bake in oven for 10-20 minutes or until crisp.
- Allow to cool before eating.
In case you couldn't follow my directions here is a video I uploaded earlier on my youtube channel that shows me going through the process of making these pizza bagels. Hope you enjoyed!